At LinkGreen, we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding the personal, business, and financial information entrusted to us. That commitment is fundamental to the way we do business and is reflected in our privacy policies.
At LinkGreen, we are dedicated to ensuring your confidentiality by protecting the personal and business information entrusted to us. That commitment is fundamental to the way we do business and is reflected in our privacy policies.
LinkGreen has a Privacy Officer who is responsible for overall privacy governance. All of our employees across LinkGreen are responsible to maintain your privacy and are available to address any questions or concerns you may have.
If you have questions regarding privacy please contact us at:Robert Tigwell
570 Bryne Drive, Unit E
Barrie, Ontario, Canada, L4N 9P6
What Information We Collect
Most of the information we collect is directly from you when you sign up for our service.
When you request our services, we will ask you to provide only the information that enables us to complete your request or to provide better service.
Information essential for fulfilling our services includes:
- Information establishing your identity, such as your name, address, phone number, title, business phone number, and email address.
- Information pertaining to business will include your business name, address, phone number, email address, and industry type. Providing us with your information is always your choice.
We use your personal and business information for the purposes to:
- Verify your identity;
- Provide you with the services requested;
- Communicate to you any benefit, feature and other information about services you have with us;
- Respond to any special needs or inquiries you may have;
- Manage our risks and operations;
- Process your payment, including recurring payment when you request them
- Meet regulatory and legal requirements.
LinkGreen may use your personal information for secondary purposes such as:
- Telling you about special discounts or offers on LinkGreen, system upgrades or new products and services.
- Inviting you to participate in customer surveys or other opinion-gathering devices.
- Providing you with special offers from other companies made available to LinkGreen customers.
- Telling you about educational events, such as training seminars, conferences and online training sessions.
User Activity and Cookies
- the following information may be collected through your device and browser:
- your device's IP address (collected and stored in an anonymised format)
- device screen size
- device type (unique device identifiers) and browser information
- geographic location (country only)
- preferred language used to display the webpage.
Our servers automatically record information which is created upon using Hotjar. Data includes:
- referring domain
- pages visited
- geographic location (country only)
- preferred language used to display the webpage
- date and time when website pages were accessed
Logged Data Collected includes
- IP address
- Device identifiers
- Web browser information
- Page view statistics
- Usage information ,including events that take place within the platform
- Log data (e.g. access times, hardware and software information)
We process Personal Data to operate, improve, understand and personalize our Services. For example, we use Personal Data to:
- Create and manage user profiles
- Communicate with you about the Services
- Contact you about Service announcements, updates or offers
- Provide support and assistance for the Services
- Personalize application content and communications based on your preferences
- Meet contract or legal obligations
- Respond to user inquiries
- Fulfill user requests
- Resolve disputes
- Protect against or deter fraudulent, illegal or harmful actions
- Enforce our Terms of Service
We will only process your Personal Data if we have a lawful basis for doing so. Lawful bases for processing include consent, contractual necessity and our “legitimate interests” or the legitimate interest of others, as further described below.
We may communicate with you through various channels including telephone, computer or mail using the contact information you have provided.
If for any reason your information is required to fulfill a different purpose then that of your original intent, we ask for your consent before we proceed.
Access to your information is restricted to authorized employees who have a legitimate business purpose for accessing it. For example, when you call us or email us, designated employees will access your information to verify that you are the account-holder and to assist you in fulfilling your requests.
Unauthorized access to and/or disclosure of client information by an employee of LinkGreen is strictly prohibited. All employees are required to maintain the confidentiality of client information at all times and failing to do so will result in appropriate disciplinary measures, which may include dismissal.
Keeping Your Information Safe
Ensuring your confidentiality by protecting your personal and business information is fundamental to the way we do business. For more information see our security statement.
Keeping Your Information Accurate
We do the utmost to ensure the information we have about you is accurate and complete. We encourage you to help us keep our information current. Contact us at any time if you wish to verify the accuracy or update the information we have about you.
If you are a resident of the European Union (“EU”), United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, or Iceland, you may have additional rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) with respect to your Personal Data, as outlined below.
For this GDPR Privacy Notice, we use the terms “Personal Data” and “processing” as they are defined in the GDPR, but “Personal Data” generally means information that can be used to individually identify a person, and “processing” generally covers actions that can be performed in connection with data such as collection, use, storage and disclosure. Company will be the controller of your Personal Data processed in connection with the Services.
If you have any questions about this notice or whether any of the following applies to you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that we may also process Personal Data of our customers’ end users or employees in connection with our provision of services to customers, in which case we are the processor of Personal Data. If we are the processor of your Personal Data (i.e., not the controller), please contact the controller party in the first instance to address your rights with respect to such data.
Your Right to Access Your Personal Information
In the normal course of business, you receive periodic access to information in the form of transaction activity records, including account statements and order confirmations. This information is routinely available to you through emails, and our secure online website.
If you want to verify the accuracy of other personal information we hold about you, you may submit a written request to our privacy officer noted above to obtain access to such information. To avoid delays in obtaining your information, please provide sufficient detail to permit us to identify you and the specific information that you are requesting.
If you have any questions about our privacy policies and how they relate to you please contact us.